The Main Line Soccer Academy (MLSA) provides top tier skills development and training for players looking to maximize their soccer performance and knowledge, in a nurturing atmosphere that has the kids beaming with pride in their newfound abilities. Come experience the perfect balance of skills development and fun because after all, they are KIDS!!!
At MLSA, skill development occurs at the individual child's level:
- Our results speak for themselves, with consecutive undefeated seasons for our Kindergarten Boys teams.
- Rather than try to apply a "one size fits all" approach, we evaluate and develop students based on their own capabilities and development progression.
- We're always looking to identify any barriers an individual student is facing (i.e. over reliance on one foot, maintaining ball possession, etc...) so that we can make an immediate impact on their soccer performance.
- Skills development sessions are filled with tons of enthusiasm as we watch our academy participants do things they never imagined possible!
Academy participants leave our soccer camps brimming with confidence. At the same time that we're pushing our students out of their comfort zone to accomplish a level of performance they haven't previously discovered, we are always rewarding them for the incremental steps they make to learn and execute a technique.
When dropping your child off, we encourage you to stick around or arrive for pick up early, to see how much fun they're actually having! You may see the students having more fun than you ever pictured at a soccer "camp."
We pride ourselves in producing players that truly have an understanding of the game of soccer, and their role as a teammate:
- Players leave the academy with a solid understanding of each position and how their mindset must change to successfully fulfill a given role.
- We provide player evaluations to parents to ensure they understand our approach.
- We ensure our objectives align with any training taking place outside of the academy.